Head of Community Development
London | Remote
Karshare is the UK’s first car sharing platform aimed solely at serving communities within their neighbourhoods. Using smart technology and a contactless process, we connect renters with car owners, giving those with cars the opportunity to earn extra income while providing quick and easy car rental to those who need it.
Having just closed our pre-series A funding round, Karshare is now in a fast growth phase with plans to launch in six more UK cities in the next 12 months. The Head of Community Development will lead our owner acquisition strategy, which will grow our business and propel us to our Series A round. Through car sharing, we are creating a more sustainable, shared future, where having a car can be seen as a choice, not a necessity. Join us!
- To develop and execute a scalable car owner acquisition strategy.
- To nurture and grow the community management team, enabling them to lead our on-the-ground growth efforts.
- To inspire car owners to join the car sharing revolution through building trust and engagement through a focused, consultative sales and on-boarding process.
- To drive a change of behaviour among our target audience that results in car owners actively and passionately engaging to share their cars with others in their local community.
- To stimulate owner advocacy to drive further organic growth
- Lead and develop our customer sales funnel, identifying leads and developing them into active and passionate Karshare users
- Enable the community management team to efficiently educate our owner community on how to succeed with Karshare.
- Define and drive success regarding the proportion of our owners who create and share their car profile content outside the Karshare platform.
- Work with our product team to co-lead development of the online customer onboarding process.
- Own the sales plan and weekly reporting across all owner acquisition activities.
- Gather and feed back insights from customer conversations to enable us to optimise and scale the community growth process.
- To inspire, motivate and support our growing remote working team to ensure that they feel valued and that their successes are celebrated regularly and are visible throughout Karshare.
- Work with the Head of Operations and Service role to lead and develop the consultative sales capability of the wider Operations team.
- Sales database management. Work with a cross functional team to identify and improve our current CRM system.
- Own and develop all sales materials, from templates to pitch materials.
- A leader, who understands how to inspire, motivate and develop a remote sales team.
- A proven track record of delivering and scaling a sales function for a disruptive consumer product.
- A people person: friendly and an excellent communicator, able to inspire others into action.
- Purpose driven: you want Karshare to succeed because you understand how car sharing can help create a more sustainable future.
- Dedicated to delightful customer experience through the funnel, from lead to customer: you radiate this in all your interactions.
- Detail orientated. You are diligent and understand that delight is in the detail. You inspire the team to sweat the small stuff so the customers do not have to.
- Highly competent in consultative customer selling: Prioritise relationships and open dialogue to identify and provide solutions to a customer's needs. In doing so, find ways to improve our UX that delivers key information at the right time to support quicker customer understanding and engagement.
To apply for the role, please email joinus@karshare with your CV and covering letter.