To nurture and grow the Manchester car sharing community by spreading the word and engaging with local people and businesses to explain how Karshare can help.
- Have a genuine enthusiasm for what we’re doing and a desire to grow the Karshare community.
- Generate interest amongst your own Manchester network and drive demand amongst car owners, car renters and local businesses.
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers - as well as potential and existing partners.
- Explore fresh ways to get in front of potential customers, unlocking new target markets.
- Educate local communities - individuals as well as organisational stakeholders - about car sharing and the environmental benefits.
- Evangelise owners and renters around car sharing and build a community of advocates.
- Be the face of Karshare at local networking events and press opportunities.
- Support Karshare’s social media activities by gathering local photo and video content.
- A self starter: resilient with a positive outlook. Comfortable setting a plan and executing, with the support of the wider Karshare marketing team.
- Goal driven: you have a desire to grow and excel in your role, and your career.
- A people person: friendly and an excellent communicator, able to inspire others into action.
- Purpose driven: you want Karshare to succeed because you understand how car sharing can help create a more sustainable future.
- Dedicated to creating delightful customer experience: you radiate this in your interactions with potential customers.
- Comfortable presenting to groups of people - be it a small customer event or to a partnership organisation.
- In-person sales or marketing experience advantageous.
- A car owner or driver yourself, you get what car sharing’s about and plan to car share yourself, either as an owner or renter.
- Prior experience of transport / mobility / sustainability with existing network / sector knowledge to enable you to hit the ground running.
- Copywriting skills to support the development of the Karshare blog
- Resident of M20 / M21 area where we’ll be launching initially.
- Drive new user growth by harnessing the support of individuals, community groups and businesses.
- Present the Karshare proposition to small groups in the community; businesses and potential partners.
- Conceptualise and deliver online events that drive attention and engagement.
- Support our community of users to advocate for Karshare, providing them with the tools to drive demand within their own networks.
- Collaborate with Operations colleagues during the customer onboarding process, pitching in where needed.
- Provide Brand and Operations teams with customer feedback about the types of responses and questions you’re hearing in the field; liaise with the Brand team on brand positioning and messaging.
- Take leadership over your strategy; track your activities and report on progress.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business or a related field would be advantageous but not essential.
To be considered for the role please send your CV and a covering note about why you're interested in this role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 28 February 2021.