Are you someone who really wants to make the world a better place? A self-starter with oodles of energy?! Are you passionate about doing more with less.
We are seeking a Community Ambassador to nurture and grow our car sharing community.
Car sharing will play an essential role in getting Bristol to net zero by 2030. Less cars means less congestion and more space in our cities.
Based in Bristol you will find ways to safely engage with local people and communities to explain Karshare can help.
Our purpose is to enable car owners to make an income from their car while they’re not using it - and to make it easy for renters to find a car in their local community.
- Have a genuine enthusiasm for what we’re doing and a desire to grow the Karshare community.
- Harness your own Bristol based network to generate interest and drive demand amongst both car owners and car renters.
- Educate and build relationships with customers, potential customers - as well as potential and existing partners.
- Explore fresh ways to get in front of potential customers, unlocking new target markets.
- Present the Karshare proposition to small groups in the community; businesses and potential partners.
- Support the Karshare car owner community to advocate for Karshare, providing them with the tools (in collaboration with the Ops and brand team) to drive demand within their own networks.
- Collaborate with Operations colleagues during the customer onboarding process.
- Liaise with the Brand team on brand positioning and messaging.
- Provide Brand and Operations teams with customer feedback about the types of responses and questions you’re hearing in the field.
- Track your activities and report on progress.
- A self starter: resilient with a positive outlook and a desire to grow and excel in your role.
- A people person: friendly and an excellent communicator.
- An experienced sales person with proven selling and closing skills.
- Dedicated to creating delightful customer experience: you radiate this in your interactions with potential customers.
- Comfortable presenting to groups of people - be it a small customer event or to a partnership organisation.
- A car owner or driver yourself, you get what car sharing’s about and plan to car share yourself, either as an owner or renter.
- Prior experience of transport / mobility / sustainability with existing network / sector knowledge to enable you to hit the ground running.
This is initially a part time position at 3 days per week. The salary is a basic of £24,000 pro rata plus uncapped commission. To apply please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com.