Customer Service Agent
Birmingham / Coventry
To ensure Karshare offers the very best experience to its car sharing community.
- Have a genuine enthusiasm for what we’re doing and a desire to grow the Karshare community in Birmingham / Coventry.
- Ensure excellent relationships are maintained with the partners Karshare works with to deliver community car sharing in Birmingham / Coventry.
- Be the face of Karshare Customer Operations in Birmingham / Coventry.
- Through your actions create an environment whereby customers are proud to be part of the Karshare community.
- A self-starter: resilient with a positive outlook. Comfortable setting a plan and executing, with the support of the wider Karshare operations team.
- A people person: friendly and an excellent communicator, able to inspire others into action.
- Goal-driven: you have a desire to grow and excel in your role, and your career.
- Purpose-driven: you want Karshare to succeed because you understand how car sharing can help create a more sustainable future.
- Love to meet and engage new people building strong relationships.
- Have a pre-emptive mindset and capability to spot operational challenges and act before they become problems.
- Based in Birmingham / Coventry.
- An understanding of vehicle roadworthiness, vehicle maintenance and upkeep.
- Comfortable working with technology / digital tools.
- A car owner or driver yourself, you get what car sharing is about and plan to car share yourself, either as an owner or renter.
- Support customers through the eligibility and onboarding process.
- Undertake testing of new owner installations to optimal set up for go-live.
- Undertake system testing in support of the deployment of new app features / benefits.
- Develop strong relationships to enable regular contact with our owner community to ensure Karshare continues to support them achieving their rental objectives
- Listen at all times to what customers are saying and feedback to the business so that the Karshare service can be continually improved.
- Help identify ways to speed up our installation process for owners.
- To have a pre-emptive view of the operational landscape to help mitigate any potential challenges that may arise
- Inspire customers to be part of a community offering the very best sharing experience.
- Bachelors degree in Business or a related field would be advantageous but not essential.
- Full clean driving licence.
To be considered for the role please send your CV and a covering note about why you're interested in this role to email@example.com