Performance Marketing Manager
London | Remote
Karshare is the UK’s first car sharing platform aimed solely at serving communities within their neighbourhoods. Using smart technology and a contactless process, we connect renters with car owners, giving those with cars the opportunity to earn extra income while providing quick and easy car rental to those who need it.
Having just closed our pre-series A funding round, Karshare is now in a fast growth phase with plans to launch in six more UK cities in the next 12 months. The Performance Marketing Manager will play a key role in leading on the digital marketing activities, which will grow our business and propel us to our Series A round.
Through car sharing, we are creating a more sustainable, shared future, where having a car can be seen as a choice, not a necessity. Join us!
- Develop and expand our performance marketing strategy with a specific focus on, but not limited to, acquisition campaigns on Google, Facebook and Instagram.
- Manage the online marketing budget and forecasts to deliver a hyper-efficient ROI.
- Lead on KPI tracking and reporting with clear goals and measurement for all campaigns.
- Own and develop our SEO strategy, identifying key words and phrases to target and working with the rest of the marketing team to build out a strategy to grow our domain authority.
- Expertise with CRO, working closely with the Product team to increase our onsite conversion rates.
- Digital ad creation. Creating and optimising digital advertising campaigns across all channels.
- Own performance marketing attribution: Ensure we invest in the right channels, continuously expanding and optimising channel mix to improve efficiency.
- Continual analytical insights that drive significant impact, CPA efficiencies, ROI, and LTVs to enable Karshare to scale.
- Work with the Creative Digital Marketing Strategist to ensure quality creative is produced for all performance channels.
- Provide weekly performance reports and solutions on campaign optimisation.
- Responsible for the management of 3rd party software and agencies where applicable.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, best practices and emerging digital channels,
- Identify innovation opportunities and bring fresh ideas for channel development.
- 3-5 years proven track record in digital marketing.
- Strong experience across performance marketing channels i.e. Search, Display, Paid Social.
- Knowledge of SEO best practices and how to implement them.
- Advanced Proficiency in Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Google Ads and Facebook Ads & LinkedIn Ads.
- Experience setting up and managing Google My Business campaigns.
- Proven track record of campaign optimisation and ROI growth.
- Experience with A/B testing, practised at tagging, pixel placements etc.
- Strong understanding of the principles of marketing attribution; high Google Analytics proficiency.
- Curious and analytical mind-set dedicated to data informed decision making.
- Strong ad creation / copywriting skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Organised and committed to working cross functionally, monitoring the set up and running campaigns with best practice methods.
- Continually keen to optimise digital media investments, taking a lead on developments in digital advertising and sharing knowledge with the wider team.
- Passionate about Karshare’s purpose, to create a world where we never have more cars than we need.
- Purpose driven: you want Karshare to succeed because you understand how car sharing can help create a more sustainable future.
- Experience working in a fast paced, startup environment.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.